The death of a loved one at the hands of another leaves your entire family reeling. Any death is difficult to cope with, but these unexpected tragedies make it even harder. If you feel your loved one's death was caused by the reckless or negligent acts of someone else, talk to a trusted lawyer to find out about your legal options.
If you are in Northern Virginia, you can turn to Manikas Law LLC for the advice and guidance you need and deserve at this trying time.
Attorney Kyle G. Manikas, a former Virginia prosecutor, is a Fairfax wrongful death attorney with experience handling these emotionally and legally complex cases. He will give you an honest assessment of the situation and, if a lawsuit is viable, will pursue it aggressively and intelligently on your behalf using his experience as a prosecutor and relying on his relationships with detectives and his knowlegde of the police department.
Wrongful Death Litigation Stems From a Variety of Events
The personal injury practice at Manikas Law LLC handles fatal accident claims resulting from all types of situations, including:
• Motor vehicle accidents, including car and motorcycle crashes
• Collisions involving drunk drivers
• Premises liability actions that may involve improperly maintained properties or inadequate security.
• Faulty or dangerous products, such as defective auto parts
• Accidents in the workplace, such as a construction site
Benefits and Limitations of a Lawsuit
Lawsuits for compensation certainly do nothing to alleviate the grief and sense of loss a family experiences when a loved one passes away. However, a successful wrongful death claim is beneficial in that it offers the family some sense that justice has been served, along with providing the financial means to pay final expenses and move forward in life. Our Fairfax law firm will seek compensation for:
• Medical bills
• Damage to any property sustained in the accident
• Future lost income that the deceased may have earned, which would have contributed to your household expenses
• Funeral expenses
• Pain and suffering, if the victim was conscious after the incident and later passed away
Contact a Northern Virginia Wrongful Death Attorney
Manikas Law LLC is located in Fairfax, Virginia, and is here to help you in your time of greatest need. To contact our firm, call 703-556-0004 or use the “Contact Us” box at the bottom of this page. We offer complimentary consultations to speak with you about legal options.